All items are made-to-order. Production time may take up to 28 business days and start the following business day after the order is received, this does not include shipping time.
FREE SHIPPING is offered for all DOMESTIC orders over $250.00
All orders placed within the contiguous United States will be delivered within 3-5 business days, once manufacturing has finished, with UPS (unless otherwise noted on specific products). Our production process can take up to 28 business days to complete. Please allow for longer production timelines during high demand seasons.
Shipping Guidelines apply to shipping within the contiguous United States only. Orders being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, and US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Micronesia are considered non-domestic and are subject to longer ship times. No shipping guarantees on orders sent to manual review or backordered items.
Orders being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, and US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Micronesia are considered non-domestic, shipped via UPS, and are subject to longer ship times. No shipping guarantees on orders sent for further review or backordered items.
RATES & DELIVERY
All international orders are shipped via DHL and subject to duties fees and taxes upon delivery. Ultracor does not cover these costs. See Below Taxes and Duties.
- Ultracor is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges for international orders.
- For Ultracor.com international orders, you will be responsible for all duties, taxes and customs charges which will be calculated at the time of your order. We calculate and collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout. This will vary by country and are are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties, taxes or fees. In the European Union, duties and taxes can be 20% or more of the total declared value of your order.
- Please note if you refuse any shipments upon delivery, you will still be responsible for duties, taxes and customs fees incurred in shipping the package.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon checkout of the order and any additional international fees not paid at checkout will need to be paid by the customer to the local carrier within your country.
- Customs authorities require that we state the full value of your order directly on your package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional government charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- NOTE: Ultracor does not make any profit on our shipping services to international customers and has made every effort to minimize our international shipping charges. Ultracor is also required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.