Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We’re here to help. Click on any of the commonly asked topics below for details around them. If your questions are not answered below, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
All items are made to order, just for you! Well, and for the environment too. We operate on a completely sustainable operation, with no waste, water or dyes included. We do things different, ok? :)
Due to this, production times may take up to 28 business days for your order to be made. Shipping is not included and may take additional days. Production will start the following business day after the order is placed. During high demand please allow for longer production timelines.
Once the order process is finalized, your shipping choice will be applied.
The Ultra and the Ultra High should fit right above (if not covering) your ankle depending on your height.
The Sprinter and Sprinter High should fit right under your calf.
See chart below for measurements.
All shipping within the contiguous United States will be delivered within 3-5 business days, once manufacturing & processing has finished, by UPS (unless otherwise noted on specific products) Sorry, UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
|Shipping Method||Price||Delivery Time|
|UPS GROUND||FREE||3-5 Business Days, Post Production*|
|UPS EXPEDITED||$20.00||2-3 Business Days, Post Production*|
|UPS OVERNIGHT||$50.00||1 Business Day, Post Production*|
Shipping Guidelines apply to shipping within the contiguous United States only. Orders being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, and US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Micronesia are considered non-domestic, shipped via USPS, and are subject to longer ship times. No shipping guarantees on orders sent for further review or backordered items.
*All items are made to order. Production time may take up to 28 business days and start the following business day after the order is placed. During high demand, processing may take longer. Once the order process is finalized, your shipping choice will be applied.
INTERNATIONAL (ALL OTHER LOCATIONS)
Please refer to our International Shipping page.
Ultracor is a made-to-order operation that produces each item on-demand. We only accept returns on damaged items requested within 3 days after order delivery. All Ultracor items are made to order and are FINAL SALE, therefore not eligible for a return. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Any packages sent for a return or exchange will be rejected upon delivery. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultracor is not responsible for providing any additional return labels.
If your order has been sent to a destination outside of the US, customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable through Ultracor. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
At Ultracor, all our garments are customized and made to order. Most of our customers desire their orders as soon as possible. Therefore, at midnight a systematic process begins to prepare your order for production.
We understand that there are situations where an order may need to be changed so most orders can be edited until midnight (PDT) the day they are placed.
Promotional discounts cannot be combined. Promotions exclude gift cards and select styles. Your promotion discount will be applied at checkout, either automatically or by entering in your promotion code.
Ultracor, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Entities”, “Ultracor” or “Sponsor”) Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD *The Ultracor Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is subject to the information in the chart below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (as defined below). Any entries received after the Promotion Period will not be considered. The Sponsor's website is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
Promotion Period: May 1st, 2021 12am Pacific Time (PT) Zone until April 29th, 2022 11:59pm PT Zone
Prize Awarded: $208.00 worth of Ultracor products at Ultracor’s sole discretion.
Number of Prizes Awarded: 1 / per month (12 annually)
Retail Value: $208.00 USD
Date Prize Winner Announced: monthly on the final day of the respective month.
- ELIGIBILITY Sweepstakes is only open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, and all U.S. Territories and all overseas military installations) who are at least (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must opt into Ultracor, Inc.’s marketing messages (SMS and email). The prize will be delivered via UPS or USPS (at Ultracor, Inc.’s discretion) to the winner’s address.
4. HOW TO ENTER *There are two ways to enter:
Entry Method number 1. Submit an entry online by completing the enrollment process of entering your email address and mobile phone number.
Entry Method number 2. Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”) submit a mail-in entry via U.S. Mail during the Promotion Period as follows:
- a) Hand print your name, date of birth, complete address, phone number (including area code) either on a postcard or on a separate piece of paper no larger than 8½ x 11 inches; and
- b) Mail the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Ultracor, Inc. 3355 W El Segundo BLVD, Suite A Hawthorne, CA 90250. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be received by April 29th, 2022.
5. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS *There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of the method of entry. Entering more than once during the Promotion Period is prohibited and will not increase your chances of winning.
6. HOW AND WHEN WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED *One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Promotion Period, monthly. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE(S) An Ultracor credit in the amount of $208.00 USD will be delivered to winner's email to be applied to an item of their choosing at Ultracor’s discretion. Prizes will be awarded directly to the winner’s email, if no response is received in 48 hours there will be an alternative winner identified. Total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $208.00 USD. Any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen Prize. If prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion) or is disqualified, the Administrator reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
8. CLAIMING PRIZE Winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days after the Sweepstakes drawing and will be given 48 hours to confirm receipt of notification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any change of email address, and/or telephone number of entrants. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Administrator reserves the right to select another potential winner at its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if email is not responded to within the time allowed or prize notification letter is lost in the mail or returned as undeliverable when delivery is attempted by regular mail. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize in excess of the number of prizes set forth in these Official Sweepstakes Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised prize may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All California state tax to be paid by Sweepstakes sponsors.
9. DELIVERY DISCLAIMER *The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for typographical errors, human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sweepstakes Entities will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion.
11. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS *By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sweepstakes Entities. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, circumvent, disrupt, damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. TERMS AND CONDITIONS *All terms and conditions are incorporated into the rules of this sweepstakes.
We are happy to exchange your item if it is damaged. Please contact customer care at email@example.com or request an exchange via our return and exchange portal. Exchanges are allowed within 3 days from the delivery date per exchange.
Any error in a shipment or damaged product must be reported within 3 days of the package arrival or the item will not be refunded or exchanged. If you have a damage that you would like to exchange, or have received a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not accept returns or replace items that a customer has damaged themselves. This includes, but are not limited to: abrasions to fabric caused by friction and pulling in pixelations causing the holes to rupture.
All orders are submitted to production within 24 hours after an order is placed. You may request to update/edit the item(s) ordered within the first 14 hours of placing your order. Only changes to style, color, and size will be honored. After this timeframe, we will not honor changes to your order.
Ultracor is not liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of power sources.